Join our Friday's Fam
Our team is growing and we are looking to add another botanical designer to the fam.
- A strong work ethic, the initiative to jump in and be a hands-on teamplayer
- Commitment to keep growing and sharing your skills and knowledge
- Good communication skills and a care for our community
- Industry experience (1 year or more) is a major plus and so is a genuine interest in flowers and plants
Your role includes:
- Working closely with our creative director to contribute imaginative yet practical solutions to meet client briefs (b2b/b2c)
- Serving walk-in customers
- Event set ups and tear downs
- Conditioning flowers with care and maintaining the general upkeep.
- Cleanliness and presentation of both retail space and our staging area with the rest of the team.
We offer the chance to work with rare seasonal blooms from around the world on interesting projects for inspiring people (we honestly love our clients — they are a wonderful bunch). Our team is close knit and we have each other’s back. Trust is very important as a small team and we value open, respectful communication.
It’s a 4.5-day work week Wednesdays and Thursdays (9am-6pm), Fridays and Saturdays (9am-9pm) and Sundays (1-6pm). With the nature of adhoc weddings/events, the whole team is expected to stay overtime or bump in earlier if necessary till the work is done.
Remuneration will be based on work experience and skill-level.
Start date within July 2022. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio and CV as well as start date and expected remuneration. Thank you!